Have you ever eaten strawberries? This red-colored fruit is very succulent and excellent in taste. Earlier this fruit was very rarely found in India, rose-red but today its cultivation is started in every corner of the country, due to which it is easily found.
It contains many minerals ranging from vitamins to folic acid, calcium, and phosphorus, which are beneficial for health. Strawberries are as delicious to eat as they are beneficial for health.
Benefits Of Strawberries
1. Helps in increasing immunity
- Vitamin C is found in plenty in strawberries, which helps to increase the body’s immunity.
- It also helps in blood circulation in the body of people suffering from high BP (high blood pressure).
2. Benefits of strawberry for skin
- If you want to make the skin beautiful and healthy, then you can consume strawberries.
- Actually, the acids in it help in making the face clean and clean by removing the black spots of the skin.
- Regular intake can be more beneficial.
3. Bones get strength
- Strawberries are rich in vitamin-K, calcium, and magnesium, which help in strengthening bones.
- As the bones of some people begin to weaken with age. The consumption of strawberries may be beneficial for them.
4. Makes eyes healthy
- If you want to increase eyesight and get rid of diseases like cataracts, then eat strawberries regularly.
- Apart from this, strawberries are also helpful for indigestion.
- Its use provides relief in liver and stomach problems.
Are strawberries good for your skin?
Strawberry is not only a yummy fruit but a treasure of health. It contains plenty of antioxidants and vitamin C, due to which there are many health benefits. Not only health benefits but it also has many beauty secrets.
- Strawberries contain a lot of antioxidants, which can help reduce the damage caused by UV rays on the skin.
- Strawberries can help you get shine instantly.
- It can nourish your skin.
- It helps in reducing the puffiness of the eyes.
Are eating strawberries good for your skin?
The skin problems that you have been using for a long time for expensive beauty products, can hide those problems in strawberry nips.
1. Fight acne
- Strawberries protect your skin from acne.
- Antioxidants present in strawberries help in removing acne.
- For this, make a strawberry paste and mix it with aloe vera oil or aloe vera gel.
- Apply it to the face and leave it for 20-30 minutes and then wash it with water.
2. Dark circle
Strawberry is a natural medicine to remove dark circles. It removes dark circles and inflammation of the eyes. For this, leave the strawberries in the fridge for about 30 minutes. After that cut the pieces and place them on the dark circle. You will get the benefit of this immediately.
It is a great beauty product due to the antioxidants present in it. Strawberries can also remove wrinkles, fine lines, and dryness from your skin. Strawberry juice is very beneficial for this.
4. Facial Cleanser
- Most skin problems are caused by dust and dirt.
- Often you are unable to take care of your skin during the run of the race and you do not even know how much dirt has accumulated on your face.
- But if you like to eat strawberries then there is no need to worry.
Strawberries and honey for oily skin
Strawberries are rich in many antioxidants, including oleic acid and anthocyanin. By reducing certain enzymes that contribute to the breakdown of collagen, both strawberries and honey are used to protect the face from damage from the sun’s UV rays.
The breakdown of collagen is associated with skin damage and aging properties. Anthocyanin, which contributes to the red color of strawberries when ripe, is effective for correcting fine radicals. Actually, there is a collagen deficiency in the skin and breakdown of elastin fibers due to exposure to UV res.
At the same time, honey works for the skin in many ways. While it cures acne and spots in the skin, it deeply cleanses oily skin.
Note: This advice is given only to provide you with general information. Before taking anything you must consult your doctor or specialist.