Sonam says that wherever they occur, stress according to local culture and weather are some of the common symptoms.
She herself has been going through this problem for a long time and is sharing her experiences related to the disease and diet with her fans.
Periods tips to girls through Sonam Kapoor
Occurs in women suffering from PCOS or PCOD. These days, Actress Sonam Kapoor is talking openly about PCOS and PCOD through social media.
She is sharing her experiences related to the disease and diet. Come, know what tips Sonam is adopting to get out of this disease soon.
- Women suffering from the disease may also have problems in pregnancy.
- One out of every 10 women in the world suffers from this disease.
- From this perspective, you can understand how widespread this problem is.
- Increased diabetes in women, excessive growth of hair in other parts of the body other than the head.
- PCOS is a major cause of problems like acne and pregnancy failure.
The cause of this hormonal problem is not completely clear. But this problem makes small lumps in the ovary of women.
Solution of Periods problems
Sonam says the food of every place is according to the climate of that place, which is the biggest secret of health.
- Do not consume honey or natural sugar, Rather, they meet their body’s sugar demand through fruits.
- Exercise should be done every day, In exercise, Sonam also likes to do yoga because she makes the body healthy, strong and also keeps mental health right.
- Sonam says that to cope with the problem of PCOS, we need to walk every day. Every day about 10 thousand steps are necessary.
- The food of every place is according to the climate of that place, which is the biggest secret of health.
- Include sugar rich in iron and folic acid in your diet. Exercise a little bit too.
- Drink at least 8-9 glasses of water on a retro day.
The food of every place is according to the climate of that place, For this, first of all, consult a good gynecologist.
Note: All this information is taken from other resources, before taking them into use, please consult your doctor.