Most people when compared to the tea as you start your day and that tea is the healthy choice the first the name of green tea. Green tea contains abundant and beneficial polyphenols.
Green tea is considered to be very beneficial in reducing weight and healing the skin. it also has a positive effect on liver-related disorders, green tea contains a high amount of polyphenols.
Benefits of green tea, for skin
Green tea protects us from many types of diseases and also reduces the risk of many chronic diseases and serious health problems.
- Green tea for weight loss
- To cure cancer
- Green tea for blood pressure
- For long life
- Use For teeth
- To lower cholesterol
Green tea can do many benefits in your life and it is very beneficial for our body for a healthy life.
1. Green tea for weight loss
The combination of caffeine and other compounds in tea increases metabolism, causing fat to be quickly lost from the body.
- It has been found from many sources that using green tea daily reduces body fat and keeps the body fit.
- In this body, it works for the stomach and takes care of body weight and waist fat.
- Catechin is found in green tea, which produces heat in the body, besides it also helps in the functioning of calories.
- Green tea can be beneficial for weight loss by helping to increase the metabolism of the body.
- Green tea contains caffeine and is a type of flavonoid, which is an antioxidant. Which is beneficial for the body
Catechin helps to break down excess fat, while both catechin and caffeine increase strength and strength in the body and help keep the body fit.
2. To cure cancer
Researchers believe that green tea has high polyphenol levels that help kill cancer cells and prevent them from growing. Research on how green tea is useful for cancer has not been fully proven yet.
By the way, these experiments have been done on animals and it has been found in a study that the polyphenols present in tea can prevent tumors from growing and also help in reducing the damage in the body.
Several studies have found that antioxidants included in green tea can reduce the risks of various types of cancer such as breast, prostate, ovarian, colorectal, pancreatic, bladder, lung, skin, food, and colon cancer.
3. Green tea for blood pressure
According to a study, people who eat green tea are in very good health, Which keeps our body’s blood pressure.
- If a person takes green tea continuously then blood pressure remains.
- Blood pressure is usually caused by angiotensin-converting enzymes.
- The angiotensin-converting-enzyme is produced from the kidney.
- Many medicines are available as an inhibitor to control blood pressure.
- Green tea acts as a natural inhibitor and keeps blood pressure under control, Is less affected.
Blood pressure problems can come to almost anyone so that they should make their blood pressure good.
4. For long life
Due to the antioxidants available in green tea, any type of problem in the skin is new, here, do not let the skin deteriorate for a long time.
- It helps in fighting many types of diseases available in the body.
- Use green husbands to make the skin fair and beautiful.
- Studies have shown that green tea can also reduce sun damage.
- One study analyzed the typical Japanese diet and concluded that green tea may increase life expectancy.
Green tea tastes good in the morning, which keeps the body healthy, which increases the chances of age.
5. Use For teeth
Green tea is helpful in healing the teeth and prevents tooth deterioration and also increases the lifespan of teeth.
- According to studies, the catechin found in green tea prevents bacteria called Streptococcus mutton from being produced in the body.
- These Streptococcus mutans are bad bacteria for the mouth due to which there is a possibility of plaque in the mouth.
- Spinach gives a large number of dental caries, bad breath, and odor along with it in our mouth.
- Drinking one or more cups of green tea in a day reduces the damage done to the teeth.
- However, the oral benefits of green tea are reduced by the addition of sugar honey or other sweeteners.
Green tea contains natural fluoride, polyphenols, and catechins which can effectively kill bacteria and can also prevent various types of problems like dental caries, stench smell, worm teeth.
6. To lower cholesterol
Green tea is one of the ways it helps to work low-density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol, ie “bad” cholesterol levels.
- Green tea almost completely removes bad cholesterol in the blood
- Also improves the ratio of bad cholesterol and good cholesterol.
- It helps control high-density lipoprotein ie “good” cholesterol.
- In addition, green tea helps to keep the arteries very healthy so that the heart does not get stuck in the body.
Side Effect Of Green Tea
Because it contains caffeine, an overdose of green tea may cause insomnia, upset stomach, vomiting, diarrhea, and frequent urination in some people.
- Greene tea contains tannins, so if you drink green tea before eating, you may have stomach pain, nausea, or constipation.
- Due to catechins in green tea, there may be a decrease in the absorption of iron from food.
Note:– All this information is taken from other resources, before taking them into use, please consult your doctor.