Sleep should be restful at night after a day’s fatigue. As much as it is necessary to have a good eight hours of sleep.
It is equally important that we sleep in the right state. Due to not sleeping in the right state, one starts complaining of body, back, and headache. Apart from this, many stomach-related diseases occur,
Right way of sleeping, sleep on left or right
Sleeping in the right direction is essential for good health, along with better catering and the right routines.
- Sleep on the back
- Do not put a pillow on the feet
- Sleeping on the side
- Pillow under the head.
- Do not sleep on your stomach
Instructions on the correct direction of gold are given in the scriptures. Sleeping incorrectly leads to loss of health and these things have also been proved scientifically.
1. Sleep on the back
The best way to sleep is on the back. After sleeping on the back, organs like the head, neck, and spine, etc.
- Remain in a normal state, which makes you sleep very well, and sleeping in that way is also beneficial for health.
- People sometimes call it the starfish stage.
- In this position, both your legs are straight and both hands are above your pillow.
- People who sleep on their back also have health benefits.
- If you have pain in your shoulders, do not sleep in this state.
Those who sleep on their back, if they are suffering from acid congestion or reflux or want to prevent wrinkles, then it is in a balanced and good state.
2. Do not put a pillow on the feet
If you often feel pain in the back, waist, or surrounding muscles, then start sleeping without a pillow. Actually, this problem is caused by the spinal cord, which is the main reason for your sleeping pattern.
Without sleeping on the pillow, the spine will remain straight and your problem will be reduced.
3. Sleeping on the side
Most of us like sleeping on the side and according to experts, this method of sleeping is also better in terms of health.
- Sleeping on the side is less harmful than sleeping on your stomach.
- Nevertheless, this is not an ideal position.
- When you sleep on one side, that is, you fall asleep on one side of your face.
- Due to which there is too much pressure on one side of your face.
- Also, wrinkles can also occur due to repeated friction and pressure on the same side.
If you use a skincare product, it spreads on the pillow and the skin is not able to absorb it.
4. Pillow under the head.
The best way to sleep is to sleep on your back. Sleeping at an angle of 20-30 degrees is right for the flow of fluid in the body. Still, most people like to take turns or sleep on their stomachs, which keeps our face pressed on the pillow.
On the pillow cover, along with bacteria, we also get the cream that we use on our faces. To avoid this, the pillow cover should be washed regularly or there is a risk of rashes on the face.
5. Do not sleep on your stomach
Many people like to sleep on the stomach but it is the wrong way for anyone to sleep, The body will not remain fit.
- When we sleep, our skin needs to breathe.
- This position pressurizes the entire face into the pillow, thereby closing the pores of the skin follicles.
- Closed follicles may cause pimples, facial ridges, and many skin problems.
- Often, sleeping in this position can cause swelling of the eyes.
Your face is pressed against the pillow every night for about 8 hours, this puts a lot of pressure on your skin. It makes your face flat and there are wrinkles on the skin.
Note:– All this information is taken from other resources, before taking them into use, please consult your doctor.