Period Tips: According to a report by the organization Sustainable Sanitation and Water Management,
52% of women worldwide are of reproductive age and almost all go through periods of menstruation every month. However, most of them have neither the knowledge nor the resources to maintain and maintain hygiene during periods.
What should we not do in periods?
What are the disadvantages of not keeping cleanliness during periods?
- Gynecologist Monica Singh says that it is very important to keep hygiene and cleanliness during periods.
- It is the health dependence of the woman and the coming generation.
- Apart from infection, there is a risk of many serious diseases related to the uterus and genital parts if not taken care of during periods.
What helps during your period?
How to take care of yourself during periods, Try these home remedies instead Maybe you can relax
- Take care of cleanliness: Clean the vaginal part and surroundings thoroughly. Wash hands with soap after going to the washroom.
- Use sanitary pads: During periods, sanitary pads are more beneficial for maintaining hygiene than clothes.
- Keep changing the pads: Pads can get wet quickly due to heavy flow, Regular pads and clothes should be changed.
- Avoid rashes: Wearing wet pads for too long can cause rashes, itching problems. Apply antiseptic.
- Do not use soap: The use of soap can eliminate the vagina and the surrounding good bacteria. A skin infection may occur.
What to drink to stop periods?
There are a few natural ways you can try too, These include regular exercise, which helps relax the uterine muscles to Low period flow,
- Drink plenty of water: Drinking 6-8 glasses of water a day will keep the body hydrated. Digitization would be good. There will be benefits in pain and discomfort.
- Take a healthy diet: Eat things like Green Vegetables, Salad, Green Tea, bananas, Papaya, Dark Chocolates, Fish, Dry Fruits, and Nuts.
- Stay away from junk food: Things like tea-coffee, cold drinks, oily and fatty foods increase the duration of periods. Avoid them.
- Do the exercise: Do mild exercise, pranayama, yoga, or physiotherapy with the advice of a doctor. Periods will relieve cramps.
- Relax, Rest to avoid the pain and discomfort of periods: avoid tension and stress and get 7-8 hours of sleep.
How can I stop my periods at home?
Due to periods, many times marriage or going to any function is overshadowed. On these special occasions, periods do not become an obstacle for them, for this, women consume the medicine which avoids periods. More Yo Like Health
Date of period increases with vinegar
A study has revealed that Vinegar is very effective in advancing Delay In Periods. Mix 4-5 teaspoons of vinegar in a glass of water and drink it 3-4 times a day. According to the study, by doing this, the date of the period increases.
The date will further increase gram powder
To advance the dates of periods, fry the gram lentils and make them powder. Eat this powder 2 to 1 teaspoon twice a day. By doing this, the date of your periods (Delay In Periods) will go ahead.
Periods will be postponed for a few hours with gelatin
If you want to prolong the delay periods for a few hours, dissolve a small packet of gelatin in water and drink it. By doing this, your periods will progress for a few hours.
Note: This advice is given only to provide you with general information. Before taking anything you must consult your doctor or specialist.